• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

biggest bun?

samson is a conti giant cross, and at six months old weighs in at 5.6k and still growing.....i'm sure he aint the biggest on rabbit rehome currently, but he's showing some good potential for a future candidate ;)

Ooooh, I bet Jane's Libby is one of the biggest buns. I saw her a while ago, and she is a true giant!! :shock:
Amy's Amber and Noel are very big. And some of Neil's and Maria's gang, too. :)

Maizey was a big boy
100_0115.jpg

But what her lacks in stature he makes up for in attitude:lol::lol::lol:

lol true enough.. the bloke i work with dont beleive hes so fiesty so has taken up the challenge of Alvin, he will be coming one lunch hour next week to pick Alvin up :lol::lol::lol::lol: see how many bruises he gets ;)

lol true enough.. the bloke i work with dont beleive hes so fiesty so has taken up the challenge of Alvin, he will be coming one lunch hour next week to pick Alvin up :lol::lol::lol::lol: see how many bruises he gets ;)

How peeved will you be if Alvin shows you up and behaves ......heh heh ;)

How peeved will you be if Alvin shows you up and behaves ......heh heh ;)

steve did say it is me who cant handle him, but ive witnessed him box Louise (doorkeeper) so im not imagining it :lol::lol::lol::lol: if he does behave tho ill not be impressed thats for sure :evil::evil:

Back