• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look what Tracey has been hiding .....( warning ..cute )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
newbuns08017.jpg

Shes had this little jewel stashed away for the last few months and when ever any one comes to look around she says .."you cant have this one shes mine ...mine , mine , mine :evil: "

well Tracey ...i think you have enough bunnies dont you :no::no::no:....
i gave up Tundra and Alvin ... and BILLY ... :(.....

Last edited:
i do really hope that she falls in love with my little piglet.her name is chance and ive been hiding her for the last two months. shes now just about old enough to be spayed.im dreading trying to bond them because im gonna be so disapointed if it doesnt work, i already love her lots.:love: and cant even start to think i might have to let her go.:( sorry angie i know i said i was definatly not having anymore but shes not for me shes for piglet :roll:honest.

Aaaaaaaw she's gorgeous and with a name like chance she has surely got to be lucky. Fingers crossed all goes well with Piglet. Just watch Angie doesn't bunnynap her on your holiday;)

Back