• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my new additions to my bunny brood.....

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Well I can't believe it, I've now adopted another 2 buns & now have 13 bunnies. Always said I'd never go to 13, as I didn't want it to be unlucky!! Anyway here are my new babies - Teddy Munchkin, my little tan mini lop & Ruby a beautiful black lion head cross with 2 white front paws. I couldn't resist them when they came into Thornberry Animal Sanctuary - have told my hubby they've only come for a holiday - all be it a permanent one!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Teddy Munchkin was a stray that was brought in & Ruby had been dumped in a box at the side of a busy road with bin bags full of droppings - what :evil:'s would do something like that!! I've no idea how old they are but thankfully they were taken to the sanctuary & are now going to spoilt rotten! They've made a lovely trio, as I've bonded them with Harry. Hope you like their piccies.

DSCF1893.jpg

DSCF1910.jpg

DSCF1903.jpg

I managed to get 1 of them together, but Teddy Munchkin is hidden a bit behind Harry. I have to say bonding them was the easiest I've done!! I'm still in shock I think, because I only brought Ruby home this afternoon!! They are really placid buns & I think it's helped letting them run free in the garden together - within half hour they were laid together, washing each other & eating - of course after the boys had tried to have their wicked way with her!! :lol::lol: They'll be sleeping in the kitchen at night, so just to be on the safe side, I've put Ruby in a cage in the kitchen, so Teddy & Harry can't harass her too much, as they're free range. I'm booking her in to neutered later this week, so will let her be with them full time after she's got over her op.

DSCF1912.jpg

Thank you, I thought they'd made a good trio too - still not popular with my hubby, but he's slowly coming round!! :lol::lol::lol:

That sounds encouraging Bunny addict - i was thinking about bonding Lulu with Harley & Rocky............

I would certainly try it SmokeyJoe78, if you want them to be all together. If they're placid enough & you do it on neutral territory, hopefully you'll be ok. I don't know if anyone else on the forum can give you any ideas as to if they have managed to bond a girlie with 2 boys that are unrealated. Good luck & let us know how you go on - with piccies of course if you're successful :D.

Back