• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shall I take Stumpy on holiday?

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
We are going back to Devon where we got Stumpy from and I really want to take him with us,does that sound sad?We would take his crate and we would let Stumpy run about in the utility room of the cottage and it has a walled Garden too.He doesnt chew,yet but we wouldnt let him out unsupervised anyway.I do have a lovely friend who looks after all my pets and she sends me daily pics so I can see that they are ok,but I want to take him,should I and is it fair?? http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=138604&highlight=stumpy

i take alvin with me...

they only went into boarding this last time because it was a wedding we were going to and i didnt want to stress ste out worrying about bunnies on his moms wedding day

Take him with you, I have someone who boards their rabbit with me but they also have a caravan in ther lakes and take the rabbit with them their:D

Back