• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has the oldest Bunny on here?

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
Rosie I have had for 10 years now,she was a young adult when I got her and we were her 3rd home,she weighs 1.99kg and is a bit thin but loves her food and still runs about :love::love::love::love:

Rosie I have had for 10 years now,she was a young adult when I got her and we were her 3rd home,she weighs 1.99kg and is a bit thin but loves her food and still runs about :love::love::love::love:

so she could be 11 or 12 then Jackie? - wow

well it's not me - SmokyJoe is my oldest at about 7 - not exactly sure of his age as he's been rescued once and rehomed twice ;)

Dr Finlay is about 12 now

Picture2660.jpg

Janex

he is lovely Jane :love:

I keep staring at Rosie and making sure she is breathing,sometimes she looks like she is about to nod off,her head gradually gets closer and closer to the ground and I think Oh no!!and I go out quickly and she is then startled by me running out and then I am so pleased she is ok :D

he is lovely Jane :love:

I keep staring at Rosie and making sure she is breathing,sometimes she looks like she is about to nod off,her head gradually gets closer and closer to the ground and I think Oh no!!and I go out quickly and she is then startled by me running out and then I am so pleased she is ok :D

Rosie sounds just like me on a good day !! :lol:

Janex

Last year, we have a member named Emma, and someone said her bunny is either 16 or 18 yr. old, never get sick.

I was asking the same question back then.

My Winston is probably between 10 and 12 years old. He's quite active for his age, but has very bad cataracts and is a bit senile.

I am not 100% sure on my buns as they are rescues but Poppet is probably the oldest at 6 years old now :love: He is a dwarf lop :D

'Wise Old Pea' (aka Sweet Pea) is over 9 now we think. He was at least a year when we got him from rescue as they had had him for quite a few months and so had his first owners, and we have had him 8 years.

he is a lovely little nethie/dutch cross and is still very hoppity - especially since he got his new girlfriend as his other friends were bossing him. We give him metacam occassionally for his little bit of arthritis when the weather is wet.

Teasal is about 7 and Damson is about about 8 (also both rescue).

gosh I thought the average age for a bunny was seven can't believe how old some of your buns are :shock:

My bunnies are only young, but i feel I must mention my little black bunny Tim (his sister was called topsy!:lol:) who lived until he was nine. Died about 8 years ago:shock:blimey didn't realise how long ago that was!!!! Bless him he did really well but he lost a couple of toes due to absesses on them and eventually spent most of his time on his side so I had to send him to bunny heaven :(

Back