• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ups. Rufus got out..

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Rufus and Tobi live together in a cage inside my yet-to-be-finished rabbit shed. As its still unfinished there's a lot of wood and nails on the floor, and today the boys managed to get open their top-door and get out:shock:
I found only Rufus on the floor when I entered, and I immediately worried he'd gotten to the wires or the nails. But I checked him over and he's not bleeding thankfully...however the box of banana-treats was nearly empty:roll:
I just hope he doesn't get an upset stomach because of the bananas, especially since I have very little hay, and its hard to come by this time of year.. But I gave him some raspberry and blue-berry leaves, which are supposedly good for an upset belly. Just hope he'll be fine.

Just in case you wondered: Tobi was in the cage when I came in, if he's been out or not I don't know, but I think he was there all the time, as its kind of hard for them to get back in... Rufus must have used the house as a ramp.. typical I only got them that house yesterday and this is how they thank me:roll:

Last edited:
Back