• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sage says ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_0713bunsjuly0003.jpg

its not so bad here at Aunty Angies ... at least she grows good dandylions :D

2008_0713bunsjuly0002.jpg

:wave: id still like my own new home though :?

ok ... Sage is now realy , realy upset ...

not only does he get chosen then left behind ... but now no one wants to reply to his thread ....

im sorry ...but just cos hes a boring looking black bunny doesnt mean he hasnt got feelings and a georgeous personality :( :(

Hiya Sage :wave:

its Marsha here...

I hope your feeling chipper, as a fellow black bun i understand the racism that goes on. I must say you are lovely and you will find a home. :love:

it might take days or weeks but that special mummy is out there. I only wish my mummy had a single lady for you.

Love you lots

Marsha

ps don't tell casper, but your fit :love:

Hi Sage I love black bunnies. Sooty was a black bun and he was fantastic. I know you will find a wonderful home soon. :love:

Hi Sage, Archie bun here :wave:

We haven't met but I also used to live at Auntie Angies till I finaly found a place of my own :D I used to think of myself as a plain REW and that nobody would want me but mummy says I have a lovely personality and I am extremely cheeky :lol: I am sure the girly bun of your dreams and your new home is waiting for you round the corner :D

Lot's of love Archie and Truffy xx

Oh Sage sweetheart, it doesn't matter that your a black bunny - I think black bunnies are the best!! I have 3 of my own - I'm sure a stunning little man like you will find your forever Mum & Dad soon xx

oooohhh ... Archie bun :wave::wave:

how ya doin fella .... im doing a jig now cos i was inly thinking of you a couple of days ago ... and here you are :wave:

love Auntie Angie :love:

Black bunny fan here too, sorry for making you feel left out Sage,

You are a sweety really. I hope someone sees your personality really soon:love:

Don't worry Sage :wave: there's somebun out there for you, Auntie Angie will find you the perfect home.

Cracker, Mille n Jayne xx
:love:

Back