• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poundland bench covers

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Id heard of people using these for hutch run covers i bought one yesterday and stupidly cut it to try to get it to fit on my run and i need it for the 5ft hutch thats just come! it fits perfectly:) but ive had to peg the bits together id cut,how water proof are they? as ive had to rip the felt off the roof as it smelt of wee:shock:

They will cope with a light shower but they really aren't thick enough to take the weight of a heavy downpour. Also remember there are no air holes in these so you will need to make some of your own.

They will cope with a light shower but they really aren't thick enough to take the weight of a heavy downpour. Also remember there are no air holes in these so you will need to make some of your own.

There isnt anyone in it!!!!! its going to be indoors but needs cleaning and re felting before it comes in

There isnt anyone in it!!!!! its going to be indoors but needs cleaning and re felting before it comes in

If it is staying indoors, does it need felt on it. Felt is there to provide a waterproof coating to it. Could you find something to help it belnd in with the room

If it is staying indoors, does it need felt on it. Felt is there to provide a waterproof coating to it. Could you find something to help it belnd in with the room

Yes i thought that but may as well felt it incase i do end up putting it outside

Back