• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tarpaulin

Yeah, should be fine :D

The ones with eyelets are good because you can hook them to the wire mesh with elasticated bungee hooks so they don't blow away.

Poundstretcher if you have one near you are also doing Tarpaulins with Eyelets for £1.80 at the moment. Just thought i would let you all know

It's important to make sure that during a heavy downpour the rain doesn't "pool" on one spot as the weight of the water can damage the mesh on the cover. I discovered that too late:roll:

It's important to make sure that during a heavy downpour the rain doesn't "pool" on one spot as the weight of the water can damage the mesh on the cover. I discovered that too late:roll:

Oh no! I found out that if there is a 'pool' on the tarpaulin, it's important to peel it off slowly and not whip it off and get drowned, like I did:shock:!

Back