• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for mum and kits

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
someone has handed in a mum and 4 babies at my vets, ive been asked to take them in if they make it:cry::cry::cry: mum and 1 baby are very very sick, my vets have said they look to be only a couple of weeks old, please send vibes for the little ones and mum :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

not sure what was wrong :roll: they were handed into a local vets as owners were emigrating, mum was very bloated and babies very quiet they were handed in yesterday, i was asked to take them as soon as i had space, but it obviously wasnt meant to be :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:now their are 3 orphaned kits that will need handrearing, not sure how old but their eyes are open and they are running round:?

kits that will need handrearing not sure how old but their eyes are open and they are running round

they are probably around 3 weeks my 2 kits are 2 wks and 5 days eyes opened a couple of days ago and they are slighty unsteady on there feet. Are they attempting to eat as this would probably mean they are over 4 weeks or 5 weeks.
Good luck with the handrearing. Hope all goes well for you and the kits.

Jason

Poor little babies. :cry: All of the upheaval, and then they lose their mummy and one of their siblings as well. :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope SO much that the remaining babies make it. :(

Back