• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emily

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
Well I promised Gisela and Donna some new pictures of Emily so here they are. I managed to get these yesterday just before it started to pour with rain and Emily is slightly hyper when I get in the run, so they're not the best pictures ever.

I keep trying to get one of her flopped out... it's hilarious cos she sticks one back leg in the air when she flops :lol: I think she's onto me though, I can get near her when she's flopped as long as I don't have a camera with me!

P1110112.jpg

P1110164.jpg

P1110096.jpg

P1110084.jpg

P1110122.jpg

P1110037.jpg

P1110052.jpg

Pictures were taken just before I cleaned them out so excuse the mess :roll:
That was a fun job in the pouring rain :lol:

Awwwwww!!! :love::love::love: She is such a pretty girl. I really enjoyed fostering her.

Some day I will have my own chinchilla bunny, maybe in a mini lop version. :lol:

wind and rain greatttttttttttttt combination for the mrs worzel gummage look :roll::roll: thing a lot of us must of felt like that this week :lol: thank god we dont ave to wear lippy for our buns they dont care what we look like as long as we have a tasty treat in our hands :lol:

Awwwwww Emily is such a beautiful girl! My Harry looks just like her. I just love cleaning my brood out in the rain! NOT!! Mind you have had to get used to a lately with the wonderful british summer that we're having!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back