• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thea,Donnamt,LauraLou!!finished

*wonders if she means ryan or carlton*

:lol:

i'll go look, getting clear lics of a black bunneh is a nightmare!

hold on, why you want piccies? eh? eh?! :wave:

lol im making something on photoshop!

lol and yes i mean carlton, it doesnt matter if its dark, i can lighten it, just need a piccie of him nothing blocking him etc

ums, i don't really know what's a good one, you can have a look through my photobucket and choose one you think is best? i've only just noticed the "view all" function to put all the pics on one page, lol.

although i quite like this one! he's not very good at posing sitting up!

DSCF1680.jpg

ums, i don't really know what's a good one, you can have a look through my photobucket and choose one you think is best? i've only just noticed the "view all" function to put all the pics on one page, lol.

although i quite like this one! he's not very good at posing sitting up!

DSCF1680.jpg

That is one gorgeous picture!!!

He's a babe :love:

Oh wow what's this?!!! Been watching scary film :shock: :oops: :lol:

Have you got a piccy you want SJ (sorry, know you hate that! :oops: :lol: ), you can't browse my flickr account if you want (link in all my piccies :) )

lol what u mean u know i hate that?

everyone calls me SJ lol!!

yeai got a good pic of bobbin hehe

will finish it tomorrow but its soooooo funny

lol what u mean u know i hate that?

everyone calls me SJ lol!!

yeai got a good pic of bobbin hehe

will finish it tomorrow but its soooooo funny

Oh I thought you didn't like it! :oops: :lol: :lol: Ok SJ it is!! :lol:

I can't wait, Bobbin's in da Bunneh Crew yer!! :lol:

lol its not the staying up, it takes ages on my laptop cus of the mouse, its easier on the pc

hehe u will have 2 wait :D

Back