• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly gone soft!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Was sitting with PB and J, and given them some dandelion, and then jelly hopped onto my lap like she does sometimes, and i gave her a stroke and a nosrub, now normally she hops off, but this time she jumped up, put both paws on my shoulders and proceeeded to lick my face, she then stopped and started digging at my top, so i stroked her, she then started licking me again.

so i stroked her again. i stopped, thinking she was going to begin grooming me again but she started digging at my top, aparantly she hadnt had enough yet! once i had stroked her neough she started licking me again!

she hasnt done that for nearly a year! soppy girl!

lol if ud seen the posts ive made about jelly since i joined ud be laughing!

shes stroppy little mare, always has been despite being spayed, shes alot calmer but shes very destructive, she nips, she hates being held, or touched unless its under her rules! she lunges at me if i try to touch her husbun lol

lol very dominant girl i have a rabbit called angel :roll:

but she stomps and is a nusence but she dosent bite but orders me to groom her fur all the time as she is a lionhead :lol:

Hehe that's so sweet!!! :love: and very funny! :lol: :lol:

Roo digs at my feet, it really hurts! If I stroke her she stops, and goes away, comes back and does it again... did not think that she might want stroking.... just thought she was digging at my feet with her needle sharp baby nails! :shock: :lol:

shes done it again! she groomed me for over 20 minutes, and then started grooming my face lol!!

she really loves me!

its strange how the bun i sometimes felt the most seperate from was jelly, she was always angry, and while i loved her, we didnt have a bond :( bcus she didnt want one!

but now, its strange, i feel that she really loves me!! :):):):)

Back