• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harriet/Harry wildie X Foster bunny !

Steph

Warren Veteran
This is the lovely Harry :love: He came to rescue about three weeks ago, another stray but a lady took him and and then couldnt keep him. We think she is a wildie cross. He was a he until she was spayed yesterday :oops: :lol: Harriet is a pleasure to foster :love:

babies121.jpg

babies120.jpg

babies119.jpg

She is a she ... we thought he was a he :shock: :lol: I prefer the name Harry than Harriet though :lol:

Oh my goodness, a real bunny!!:shock::shock::love::love::love::love::love:, I just love the 'natural' looking bunnies, oh Steph are you going to give her back?

Ill have to see her on her way to a new home Theo :cry: She is gorgeous but each one I keep means I cant help another bunny :( Im lucky as Ive never had to give a bunny back to Tree, the new owners come here after home checks and I like it like that :) Tree knows Im a wuss :lol:

Wow! A girl! :shock: :oops: :lol:

I'm pleased to see that she is settled in ok. I guess the vet couldn't find any plums! :lol:

I miss her already, hope she gets a great home soon (unless you do keep her ;) )

Carmen

Back