• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey is here (giant bun)

karen354

Warren Veteran
mypiccies007.jpg

He's stunning :love::love::love::love: He's so friendly :D
He's going out in the garden in a bit bless him he's never been on grass before, I'll get some more pics later..
I only have him for 1 night :cry::( but he's going to a fab home :D

I won't say where he's come from but I was concerned about his welfare, I must say though the woman that had him was lovely and cared for him very well but he was having to leave his current home..

mypiccies009-1.jpg

mypiccies012-1.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love: He is stunning:love::love: I wonder if he will make it to my friends
;):lol::lol::lol:

Karen, don't forget to bring him with you when I meet you in the morning:lol::lol::lol:

What a lovely boy :love: we've had so much fun out in the garden with him tonight :D he loves children and is just so happy coming up to us for nose rubs :D
I went after him with my camera saying come on you sexy big boy smile so I can send a piccie to your nana :oops::oops: my neighbour then shouted "Karen good job I know who you are talking to" he said we are used to you now :lol:

What a lovely boy :love: we've had so much fun out in the garden with him tonight :D he loves children and is just so happy coming up to us for nose rubs :D
I went after him with my camera saying come on you sexy big boy smile so I can send a piccie to your nana :oops::oops: my neighbour then shouted "Karen good job I know who you are talking to" he said we are used to you now :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

He is STUNNING!!!! Lola says "whit whoo Sexy Bunneh!!!!":love:

Back