• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone ever seen ears like these !!!

pink poker

Young Bun
hi anyone ever seen ears like these !!! this is "Wing Nut he's a giant but i dont know what kind of giant. hes 12 weeks old . i could not help myself he's lovely sooooooooo he now lives with us. Any ideas what he is??

n510422608_596014_7060.jpg

Not really sure. Looks a bit like is ears are going to lop but his nose looks to long for a french lop. He's gorgeous :love:

Probably a lop mix. At that age there is still a chance both ears could drop (my friend's dwarf lop had one ear up at 12 weeks, but dropped them later) or they'll just stay like that. :lol:

Wait 'n see!

Hi

I think you'll have to wait and see! He could be a giant.... but I'm not sure from the shape of his head and his eyes (I have a couple of contis and they have a different eye shape - can't even try to describe it:))He may not have decided what he is... other than being a total cutie;)

I love big bunnies - if he grows into a big one, he'll be like a lovely cuddly teddy bear, and you wont be able to put him down!

Wait and see...

Bobbin

Back