• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New husbun for Yoda *with pics*

Sam&Yoda

Warren Scout
Hi all. As some of you prob know ive had fluffy gal Yoda a few months and ive been nagging other half that she needs a husbun anyway he finally gave in Wahoo. I really wanted the bootiful Tommy from CHloe in Solihull but he wanted Dandy from RSPCA.To cut a long story short we got Dandy (now called Obi)
Hes about 1/2 years old and gorgous. He was found as a stray but poor things not used to being handled atall so we're working hard on that.
YOdas not spayed until next Friday (nerves kicking in :( ) and as we found out after they had a fumble he was only neutered a few weeks ago. :roll:
At the mo Yodas a free range house bun as normal and hes living in the cage. We put them together about 20 mins a day and have to go on hump watch.
All seems to be going well. Yoda seems happy and hes very happy with her. They enjoy giving each other a watch so good start so far. Also weneva i walk in the living room hes in the corner or the cage sleeping with Yoda directly other side sleeping Awww

Heres the pics of the bootiful boy

http://photoextras.virginmedia.com/album/8139678

Aww that's cute, have you got any pics of them?

I would use treats like apple and fresh grass for Obi, it might get him more confident so you can handle him better and stroke his nose x

is your girl Yoda the white one and Obi the sooty brown bun?

They look great together, getting along well :) watch they don't have any babies tho :lol: Kiki follows me around everywhere although it's not really safe as I always have to watch her, but I taught her if she touches me, she get a nibble :)

Lovely pics! I want to get Lola a husbun as soon as she is speyed - she needs a firm male hand to keep her in check!:shock:

is your girl Yoda the white one and Obi the sooty brown bun?

They look great together, getting along well :) watch they don't have any babies tho :lol: Kiki follows me around everywhere although it's not really safe as I always have to watch her, but I taught her if she touches me, she get a nibble :)

Yer Yoda is our not so old (even tho Obi's older :oops: )gal. Shes the white lionhead cashmere fluffy one. Theyre both only little. Yoda is 1.1kg and Obi is 1.17kg but cus of all Yodas fluff she looks huge compared to him. I hope they dont have babies. I did warn RSPCA that she wasnt spayed but i think we all got ours wires crossed. Hopefully we caught them in time.

Me really nervous about spay tho i hope she'll be ok

Lovely pics! I want to get Lola a husbun as soon as she is speyed - she needs a firm male hand to keep her in check!:shock:

defo get Lola a husbun Yoda seems to love it. Id defo recommend spaying first tho as they seem happy enuff to play together but we just cant allow any fumbling or "alone" time..Obi looks at us like he really wants the gud ole alone time ...must be :love:

Yer Yoda is our not so old (even tho Obi's older :oops: )gal. Shes the white lionhead cashmere fluffy one. Theyre both only little. Yoda is 1.1kg and Obi is 1.17kg but cus of all Yodas fluff she looks huge compared to him. I hope they dont have babies. I did warn RSPCA that she wasnt spayed but i think we all got ours wires crossed. Hopefully we caught them in time.

Me really nervous about spay tho i hope she'll be ok

I'm sure she'll be fine hon, let us know how it goes on the day :wave:

Awww, sounds like you've got a good match :D I'm sure he'll get braver as he settles in. Once he's with Yoda full time that will help to as he'll follow her lead on things like begging you for treats :lol:

Back