• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie

Ali

Warren Veteran
Sorry I havent been about much,any news on my little man Snowy:love::love::love::love::love:

Frankie13508018x2.jpg

Frankie13508013x2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hello Aunty Ali

It's been so long since you asked about me that I thought you didn't care about me anymore,:cry::cry: I have really missed you and my mummy said you would ask again one day but I didn't believe her because that's what happened before my mummy saved me

The people that had me before used to talk to me one day and then not another and they didn't care about me and I thought you were the same as them, but my new mummy said that there were nice people around and that you did care about me but then you left me like all the others and it made me really sad:cry:

I wanted to tell you about my new girlfriend but I didn't think you wanted to know anymore, well I really liked her but she kept beating me up and wasn't very nice to me:oops::oops:, I kept crying and was really miserable and so my mummy said I didn't have to live with her and so I am still lonely:cry:

Mummy said that one day a lovely little girl will come along and that I have to be patient, she says it's worth waiting for the right one and I can't wait until she comes and then I will have a true friend to love and groom:love:

I am OK, I am eating well and I am behaving very well it's just that the others don't like me and I don't know why, I try being nice to them but they just chase me and try and bully me, so I will keep being good just like mummy says!

Thank you for asking Aunty Ali, I love you and miss you asking about me

From your friend Frankie xxx

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my little Frankie, that made me cry:cry::cry: I think of you every day, but I am so busy again now, I am back at work full time:shock: and my own health isnt so good at the moment so I havent been around on here much.

I would never forget about you, you have a very special place in my heart,:love::love: One day you will find yor own true love, that special lady friend is just around the corner:love::love::love:

I am so sorry if you feel I have let you down, it wasnt my intention at all:oops::oops:

Bella and Benji send their love to you ( they are not very happy with me today, they had to go to the vets, so they are both sulking):shock::shock:

Love and loads of yummy cuddles and nose rubs

Aunty Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is sooooooooooooo cute
mommies really know how to type to pull the heart strings nawty mommies :lol::lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my little Frankie, that made me cry:cry::cry: I think of you every day, but I am so busy again now, I am back at work full time:shock: and my own health isnt so good at the moment so I havent been around on here much.

I would never forget about you, you have a very special place in my heart,:love::love: One day you will find yor own true love, that special lady friend is just around the corner:love::love::love:

I am so sorry if you feel I have let you down, it wasnt my intention at all:oops::oops:

Bella and Benji send their love to you ( they are not very happy with me today, they had to go to the vets, so they are both sulking):shock::shock:

Love and loads of yummy cuddles and nose rubs

Aunty Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Aunty Ali

Thank you for writing back to me cos I haven't got many friends, none of the other bunnies like me:cry:, my mummy said that you cared about me and that you would be back but I didn't believe her, thank you for coming back to me:love:

My mummy said you were a nice lady and that you really did care about me, every night when she says her prayers she always says look after Ali's little boy because he's special and needs an extra prayer, so I cross my paws as well and say keep him safe:love:

Mummy has been very sad too because Mack went to Rainbow Bridge last week, mummy still cries and I try and and make her happy but she is sad sometimes especially when she cuddles Mabel because she is very lonely too.

Please give snuggles to Bella and Benji for me, I love having snuggles with my mum, tell them not to be frightened of the vet, my vet Paula is really nice and I have to go lots of times and she always look in my mouth but it doesn't hurt anymore.

I knew you wouldn't forget about me, love you loads Aunty Ali:love::love:

Frankie

Hello Aunty Ali

Thank you for writing back to me cos I haven't got many friends, none of the other bunnies like me:cry:, my mummy said that you cared about me and that you would be back but I didn't believe her, thank you for coming back to me:love:

My mummy said you were a nice lady and that you really did care about me, every night when she says her prayers she always says look after Ali's little boy because he's special and needs an extra prayer, so I cross my paws as well and say keep him safe:love:

Mummy has been very sad too because Mack went to Rainbow Bridge last week, mummy still cries and I try and and make her happy but she is sad sometimes especially when she cuddles Mabel because she is very lonely too.

Please give snuggles to Bella and Benji for me, I love having snuggles with my mum, tell them not to be frightened of the vet, my vet Paula is really nice and I have to go lots of times and she always look in my mouth but it doesn't hurt anymore.

I knew you wouldn't forget about me, love you loads Aunty Ali:love::love:

Frankie

Awwwwwwwwwwww frankie please thank your mummy for saying prayers for my little boy, he is missed so much, and thank you for crossing your paws for him too:love::love::love:

Give mummy loads of snuggles to not make her sad from me,( It was my Barney's Anniversary on Thursday, 2 Years he has been at the bridge) I too cried alot):cry:
I will always be here for you just get your mummy to write on here, I only ever get on now at weekends, dont have a lot of time in the week:cry:

Bella is sitting up the corner in the bunny palace, she wont come out:roll: she will be in a grump with me for two weeks now:cry:, little does she know she's got to go back again then:shock: I darent tell her that, Benji is sitting with her washing her ears:love::love::love:

Tell mummy to PM me if you need me

Aunty Ali:love::love:

Awwwwwwwwwwww frankie please thank your mummy for saying prayers for my little boy, he is missed so much, and thank you for crossing your paws for him too:love::love::love:

Give mummy loads of snuggles to not make her sad from me,( It was my Barney's Anniversary on Thursday, 2 Years he has been at the bridge) I too cried alot):cry:
I will always be here for you just get your mummy to write on here, I only ever get on now at weekends, dont have a lot of time in the week:cry:

Bella is sitting up the corner in the bunny palace, she wont come out:roll: she will be in a grump with me for two weeks now:cry:, little does she know she's got to go back again then:shock: I darent tell her that, Benji is sitting with her washing her ears:love::love::love:

Tell mummy to PM me if you need me

Aunty Ali:love::love:

Thank you Aunty Ali, it's nice to have friends and Bella and Benji are really lucky to have you as their mummy, Mummy said she was really surprised that Barney went to the bridge 2 years ago, maybe Mack will find him and they can play together.

Mummy is busy as well because lots of new bunnies have arrived and I heard mummy telling her friend that she was going to change the name of the Sanctuary to the Rabbits Retreat Maternity Hospital:roll:, you should see it Aunty Ali, there are babies everywhere and more are coming:shock::shock:, maybe one of the babies will like me and be nice to me:love:

Mummy says I've got to go and tidy my hutch now:roll: she's always nagging me:oops:, I'll talk to you again soon, love you Aunty Ali xxx

Frankie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Aunty Ali, it's nice to have friends and Bella and Benji are really lucky to have you as their mummy, Mummy said she was really surprised that Barney went to the bridge 2 years ago, maybe Mack will find him and they can play together.

Mummy is busy as well because lots of new bunnies have arrived and I heard mummy telling her friend that she was going to change the name of the Sanctuary to the Rabbits Retreat Maternity Hospital:roll:, you should see it Aunty Ali, there are babies everywhere and more are coming:shock::shock:, maybe one of the babies will like me and be nice to me:love:

Mummy says I've got to go and tidy my hutch now:roll: she's always nagging me:oops:, I'll talk to you again soon, love you Aunty Ali xxx

Frankie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AWWWWWWWWWWWW Tell mummy Barney will find Mack, he will look after him and show him the lovely fields to run free in, and all the yummy grass to eat.
Frankie I wish I could see you and all the babies, I would want to bring you all home with me, I wouldnt have enough pockets to put you all in:lol::lol:

Aw tell mummy not to nag you, you're only little you could'nt make that much mess (could you):lol::lol::shock::shock:

I hope you are eating all your hay up now, Bella and Benji are off their hay:shock: perhaps you may know why!!!!

Tell mummy that I said she needs to take some more pictures of you :love::love: have you out grown your cereal bowl yet?

Well must go and see what Bella and Benji are up too now, see if they will come out and have a run outside and a munch on some lovely grass:roll:

Loads of hugs and cuddles Aunty Alixxxxxxxxxxx:love::love:

Hello Frankie, I hope you have had a lovey day today:love::love::love::love:

Hello Aunty Ali

Awwwww you came to ask about me again, that is so lovely, I am fine thank you, I have been a really good boy but I still haven't got a girlfriend yet:cry:, mummy has just come in from work and told me I am beautiful and that she loves me, when she says that it makes me go all warm inside:love::love:

Mummy told me she is taking me to see Aunty Paula on Tuesday for a check up, she always looks in my mouth with this HUGE thing with a light on it, but she doesn't hurt me, then she tells mummy that I am "doing well" whatever that means!:roll:, I said an extra special prayer last night especially for you Aunty Ali cos you care about me.

Mummy is going to check on the babies now, she said she has to make sure their mummy is looking after them, then she said she has got to give everyone their medicine, some of them have to have injections but I don't because I'm much better now.

I hope you are feeling better Aunty Ali, just think of me and you will be better

Love from frankie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Frankie thank you so much for your lovely words, awww Bella and Benji had that nasty thing in their mouths yesterday, Bella was ok with it but Benji just wanted to eat it,,, he is a bit of a piggy hahaha
I think Bella and Benji had a bit of fall out( not like them at all, I am so worried about them now) sometime since last night putting them to bed and giving them brecky this morning:cry::cry::cry: no signs of a fight fight, I think more of over grooming on Bellas part:shock:

I wish it wasnt Monday tomorrow already:cry::cry::cry:

Take care and tell Mummy to take extra special care of you ( I know she does) love you lots

Aunty Ali

Just a quick hello, thought I better come online and say hi to you so you don't think I don't care about you.

Hope you have been a good boy for Mummy today, and not trashed your cage :lol::lol::lol:

((((((((((cuddles to you))))))))))

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Hello Aunty Ali

You came back awww you do love me don't you!!, and look I've got anothe friend now called Jayne, I can't beleive it but really what I want is a furry girl friend:cry::cry: I still haven't found yet but mummy said I must be patient and one will come along.

I'm going to see Aunty Paula tomorrow for a check up, she always gives me a nice cuddle:love::love::love: I have been a really good little boy, I do all my wee's and poo's in the litter tray now because mummy said that's what the grown up bunnies do!!, I even have a nibble on my hay when I'm in my litter tray.

Mummy said she will take some more photos of me soon and then you can see how much better I look.

Saying lots of prayers for your little boy, hope you feel better soon Aunty Ali

Love from Frankie xxxx

Back