• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyrun Twickenham to Kings Cross or Lincs

donna-arc

Mama Doe
Biscuitblossom is adopting our two rex girls, Graffiti and Scribble.
It would be very helpful if she had help with the journey. She lives in Spalding, Lincs but if that's not possible she says it would be helpful if they could be got to Kings Cross.
Thanks folks x

Hi everyone...I'm aiming to pick these bunnies up on saturday 26th of july....I don't drive so its going to be a long train journey!

If anyone can help I'd be very grateful!!

Thats very kind....you're further north than me though without going any further down the country!!...lol....gosh I hate asking for help!

I *think* you're east of me....my geography isn't good :oops:

Just thought I'd offer in case somebody is travelling up the M1 from down south

i cant promise at moment but i m thinking dependant on my roster at work i could possibly get the buns to kingscross... problem is i wont know until few days before due to my current ever changing roster(train driver course)journey would be by car to kings cross tho. but if no one else can then maybe i can step in and help? i will look again on here closer to the time x..
nb if any other dates in mind before then mayb i could help to kings cross then giv me a pm.

Last edited:
i cant promise at moment but i m thinking dependant on my roster at work i could possibly get the buns to kingscross... problem is i wont know until few days before due to my current ever changing roster(train driver course)journey would be by car to kings cross tho. but if no one else can then maybe i can step in and help? i will look again on here closer to the time x..
nb if any other dates in mind before then mayb i could help to kings cross then giv me a pm.

thanks...if i can get them to kings cross it cuts a chunk off my journey and makes it easier to get back to lincs at a reasonable hour of the day too!

I'm going over to that side of London on 26th July so could collect them and bring them back to Chelmsford for later that afternoon if that would help. If I've got the location right, it looks as if there is a train from Spalding to Peterborough, and then you can get a direct train from Peterborough to Chelmsford.

I don't think the direct trains are very frequent though so not sure if there's a decent timed return journey, but please pm me if I can help - it's not a problem to me if bunnies need to stay here for a few days if you could make it another time after that. Alternatively I can easily get to Bishops Stortford or Stansted airport stations if either of those are easier.

Last edited:
I'm going over to that side of London on 26th July so could collect them and bring them back to Chelmsford for later that afternoon if that would help. If I've got the location right, it looks as if there is a train from Spalding to Peterborough, and then you can get a direct train from Peterborough to Chelmsford.

I don't think the direct trains are very frequent though so not sure if there's a decent timed return journey, but please pm me if I can help - it's not a problem to me if bunnies need to stay here for a few days if you could make it another time after that. Alternatively I can easily get to Bishops Stortford or Stansted airport stations if either of those are easier.

Thank you...need to weigh up pros and cons...will keep you posted.

Hi if you can wait till the 15th or 16th August I am going up to lincs from Hampshire and could probably do the whole journey. That is if you haven't already organised anything:D. We are travelling to Horncastle for the weekend.
x

Hi if you can wait till the 15th or 16th August I am going up to lincs from Hampshire and could probably do the whole journey. That is if you haven't already organised anything:D. We are travelling to Horncastle for the weekend.
x

oh my goodness! ...my only concern is that arc might not reserve them for that long.

Just let me know. Would house them temporarily but our spare hutch wouldn't be big enough:(. Fingers crossed
x

that all sounds like it might be a plan. unfortunatly just got my roster and only days this week i can do are sunday 20th july mon 21st july and sunday the 27th july. which i believe is no good to you plus my offer is only to kings cross cant get them any further sorry. :( sorry i cant help more however if any of these dates do help give me a call you got my number.

that all sounds like it might be a plan. unfortunatly just got my roster and only days this week i can do are sunday 20th july mon 21st july and sunday the 27th july. which i believe is no good to you plus my offer is only to kings cross cant get them any further sorry. :( sorry i cant help more however if any of these dates do help give me a call you got my number.

thank you anyway!

If arc need the space then I could collect the bunnies from Twickenham and look after them until the 15/16th. I have a double storey hutch that I was going to sell in a couple of weeks - I can hang on. What size breed are the buns? As long as there not giants it would do and I have a spare run. I live in Egham (just off M25 Junction 13).

Last edited:
Back