• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Lucas (aka Cookie) and his new woman Fudge - Photo heavy

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Thought you might like to see a few photos taken this morning after moving our little escape artist Cookie and his lady from the not so secure Dog Crate to the big shed.

Cookie has discovered if he just tilts his head a few degrees to the left he can squeeze between the dog crate bars:shock:

Anyway, as we are now happy that their bond is a very good one, I have put them back outside to start their new life.:D

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

That thrid pic of his head poking out the run is just too cute for words :love::love::love:

I want, no I need to see these two :love::love:

He looks like it has settled in nicely.

He's absolutely wonderful Janice. He has no fear at all. He likes to bite fingers and noses too. Found that out when I was lying on the floor last night with him climbing all over me.

Sadly I haven't managed to get a really good photo of the two together yet, although they really do seem to love each other BIG. He quite often wears Fudgey's ear as a very nice hat!

Thank you again for making a rather lovely old Oxford Lop a very contented girl, not to mention her parents!

:D

He's absolutely wonderful Janice. He has no fear at all. He likes to bite fingers and noses too. Found that out when I was lying on the floor last night with him climbing all over me.

Sadly I haven't managed to get a really good photo of the two together yet, although they really do seem to love each other BIG. He quite often wears Fudgey's ear as a very nice hat!

Thank you again for making a rather lovely old Oxford Lop a very contented girl, not to mention her parents!

:D

:oops: My only part in it was providing neutral territory, they are the ones who are just right for each other.

It is nice to make a lovely old Oxford lop happy.

At least when I leave this world I can take with me the knowledge that I have improved the quality of life for many ickle buns who met their new partners in my place. Seeing the pictures of this work makes it all seem so much more worthwhile.

At least when I leave this world I can take with me the knowledge that I have improved the quality of life for many ickle buns who met their new partners in my place. Seeing the pictures of this work makes it all seem so much more worthwhile.

See I think that this is because you have love in your heart and the bunnies respond to that when they are at yours. When one is self contained and happy with oneself, all around you is good!

You are a proper marvel.

The're just gorgeous Helen!

Janice I agree, you are a marvel. Harriet & Riley seem to be having a second honeymoon today and have been licking each other non stop. Two more very happy bunnies (and mum & dad!) :love::love::love::love::love:

Back