• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**** help - she's gone 8-( 8-( 8-(

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
There is blood coming out of factory bunny's bits, her belly is massive, is she just about to give birth? I don't want to rush her to the vets if that is what it is??????????????????????????????????? no babies in hutch, the bleeding has only just started it's fresh, we're not talking loads and it's deffo coming out of her bits not her bum. I have just moved her to a new hutch, was moving them all around as I had big hutch and run free for her, shoudl I put her back to where she was, og **** help me someone?

Last edited:
Not 100%, but I don't believe she should be bleeding like that even if she is about to give birth (have never heard any of the folks on here who have had kits having found blood in the nest is what I'm thinking), I would play it safe and get her to the vets, or at least get straight on the phone with them for advice. Sending major vibes.

Last edited:
Oh No Tree!

I have no advice either sorry :cry:

I can send you and bunnie MASSIVE VIBES..

keep us updated x

Oh goodness hun! Hope you can suss it out, I've never seen a birth... how about putting her back where she was and give the vets a call, to see what they say??

Good luck xx

EDIT: Good luck at the vets!

I have no great advice either, but agree with monkeypuzzler I would try the vet. Good luck Tree let us know what happens. Sending vibes
Sallyx

hope she ok i would likely to be a cancer or pyometra(sp?) but i really hope its nothing major and that she will be fine when vets have given her something for it. hope she ok sending all my vibes....xxxx

Hope evertything is ok, Karen my fosterer had this last Sunday with her 18wk old french lop. She was absolutely fine in herself eating and running about as normal. She was taken to the vets and my vet spayed her on Monday:D

OMG I was crying and shaking so bad when I got the vets, I was going she;s got vhd :oops: made a prat of myself in the reception. They rushed me in, they can feel 3 to 4 babies in her, they don't know how far she's gone they have no scanner as emergency vets don't even know if the babies are alive. She's ok in herself had her tempreture took and everything, should I find vets with a scanner?????????

I was in such a state about vhd, even though he assures me it's not he's letting me take up Alexis and two stray bunnies from the night before yesterday as they're not vac'd rushing back up now with them.

Should I try and find vets with scanner, wtf is going on :cry::cry::cry:

Back