• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

idea for the forum

funny bunny

Young Bun
hi everyone,:wave:

im part of this forum for turtles since i have a little snapper:D
and i noticed that they have a turtle breed dictionary
and i would think that would be great for the forum having a dictionary with all kinds of rabbit breeds so it would help people identify their bunny breed easier
providing the people on the forums help us with the pictures needed for the breed
it would have certain care instructions etc like the basics on what you would need to know on the bunny just the basics tho you wouldnt want the people to stop asking questions and sharing stuff with us :D

not saying you have to agree with this its only an idea :)

;)~FUNNY BUNNY~;)

hi everyone,:wave:

im part of this forum for turtles since i have a little snapper:D
and i noticed that they have a turtle breed dictionary
and i would think that would be great for the forum having a dictionary with all kinds of rabbit breeds so it would help people identify their bunny breed easier
providing the people on the forums help us with the pictures needed for the breed
it would have certain care instructions etc like the basics on what you would need to know on the bunny just the basics tho you wouldnt want the people to stop asking questions and sharing stuff with us :D

not saying you have to agree with this its only an idea :)

;)~FUNNY BUNNY~;)

I think that's a nice idea, sometimes I'm a bit fuzzy on rabbit breeds. It could help with the rehoming section, where I think you can search by rabbit type, I wonder if it's possible to do?

i think the problem is so many of the rabbits on here are cross breeds and mixed up buns that is hard to tell!!!especially as many of them are rescue bun xx

Back