• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question about bum nipping.

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Hiya :)

Well not been on here for a while and now got 8 bunnies :) latest two is Kizzy and Parsley who have been together approx 5weeks, they seem to be getting on ok, it has taken a while for them to decide they like each other and now Kizzy will sit for ages grooming her on the head/eyes/ears etc but i have noticed when i put the food in and kizzy gets in way parsley will nip his bum, or if i start stroking them and talking to them she sometimes sits happily but other times nips kizzys bum.

Im just concerned as i want them to be happy and they seem ok, still not sitting cuddling in etc but they do seem happy hopping around, kizzy grooming her etc, i just dont want kizzy to be unhappy and not sure what this bum nipping is :?.

any help appreciated.

Hayley
xx

It's just a way of Parsley saying that she's in charge! Our boy Ant often does it to Hoops and Trix! Bossy bunnies! :lol:

I agree with Abi its just a dominance thingy. Wow 8 bunnies now !! We have missed you hun xxx

Ok thank you :). Was just concerned she may have been bullying him a bit and i was just letting it happen.

Yea they are all paired up now. No more bunnies for me :). Will get pictures of them for you all later :)

Missed you all too :D:wave: xx

Back