• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she did it finally!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i was sitting in the armchair recovering from cleaning out all 4 buns bits and pieces and putting vinyl tiles ont he floor of the hutch when i heard a scrable that i thought was bandit going upstairs in the hutch..nope..nikki yelled its not bandit! yes my wickle bunny girly bif had finally done it..she went upstairs for a mooch about and went down again all by herself!
maybe shes mastered it last few days but ive not noticed whilst been recovering from the fit i had...just few n watered them all...pooh did they need cleaning out poor things.....5 days in the same litter tray:oops:

but im soo pleased for her..and more so for bandit who wants her to go up there moreoften.
mm i wonder if it had anything to do with her adopted cat baby salem going up there first and being laughed at by us and she thought well if that idiot can do it anyone can:lol: he came down the ladder too....sad really hes almost 2 and he still regards bif as his mum as does his sister zuzu.....she can tel them both off or give them praise..they listen to her every sniff!

awww thank you..im just so happy for her..but tonite neither of them even looked upstairs....but thats ok...they were on their own a lot today as i am so wiped still...and when they came out they had fun being little norty buns:lol:

That's so sweet. I love it when they finally do something you've been wanting them to do. My little Tarquin is so tiny and I get really excited when he jumps onto or into things that I think he might be too small for.

aww bless tarquin:love:

Gem you know how small bandit is compared to bif..he whizzes up the ladder! shes got quite fast but will never beat bandit..hes whoooshhhh:lol:

today theyre sleeping downstairs......neither of them fancy upstairs today....cos mummy hasnt tiled their bedroom and fitted it with nice fluffy balnkies:lol::lol:

yup theyre not spoilt!

Back