• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinky tiny babies

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
These are Flossy's surviving babies, there are 3 of them

3babies003X2.jpg

And Flossy

Flossy048x2.jpg

aw bless wee tiny babies. I hope they continue to do well and so does mummybun Flossy x x

Not pretty yet but if they grow up to be anything like their mum ...... :love: :love: Well done Flossie and Theo! :D

Mummy seems to be looking after them very well, I have just checked them and they are sll still alive thank goodness and mummy seems very relaxed.

Ummmmmmm Cookie has built a nest this morning shhhh, hopefully she won't put anything in it!!

Awwwww glad she is looking after them Theo:D
I hope Cookie doesn't put anything in the nest also otherwise you will be overun with babies the same as me:roll::D

Snowy Flossy's babies look very cute. When were they born? Our doe Millie had babies last Sunday and we have a tiny litter of four in the nest.

Snowy Flossy's babies look very cute. When were they born? Our doe Millie had babies last Sunday and we have a tiny litter of four in the nest.

They were born last Monday, so they are 6 days old today!!, they are beautiful and she is being such a good mummy

They were born last Monday, so they are 6 days old today!!, they are beautiful and she is being such a good mummy

Is this the first litter of kittens that you have had (not you personally, but one of your bunnies that is!!)? Just wondered, because you sound very knowledgable.

We on the other hand don't know much.

We have been advised that we will rarely see Millie with the kittens and I guess that she feeds them in the night. She is certainly eating enough for 5! The nest is within the "bedroom" area of the hutch which can't be seen unless you open the door. I popped my head in there this morning and the kittens were certainly a lot livlier in that the fur on top of them was moving more.

Keep in touch.

Back