• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i cant believe this!! - WARNING disturbing video.

It made me feel sick,especially when i heard the children laughing,I hope the bunny is ok:cry:I have posted a comment on there too :evil:

Last edited:
Haven't clicked through to the link because of the comments above. Perhaps would be wise to give some indication of what the video is so people can choose whether to watch or not.

I agree... :)

ETA.... Why do people think posting this on you tube is a great watch???

The more we click on it the more the op will think he/she is famous :roll:

Last edited:
What happens? If i watch it and its really upsetting i will fall apart, i'm very emotional at the moment, and when it comes to animals i cry so easily

I once saw a vid on youtube of a cat on lsd :shock::cry:
It was so distressing, i cried my eyes out and left a rude comment

It's a rabbit who is 'swimming' she is fine and comes to no harm, it's just a horrible thing that she was forced to do it.

I have 'flagged' the video as animal abuse, so hopefully it will be taken down.

It's a rabbit who is 'swimming' she is fine and comes to no harm, it's just a horrible thing that she was forced to do it.

I have 'flagged' the video as animal abuse, so hopefully it will be taken down.

:evil: What evil people making a rabbit swim... :roll:

Even if she doesnt come to no harm this time what about the next?

That makes me sad :( I remember when Jazz jumped into the paddling pool he got such a shock poor lil thing. I cant imagine why anyone would find forcing a bunny to swim amusing :cry:

sorry for that guys i just saw it and was discusted, i really didnt mean to upset any one. should have put a warning on my thread.

i just hope people will post their outrage on this persons you tube. im trying but it not working.
x

Its about time youtube sorted out its policies and banned this kind of sick animal abuse. :evil:

I agree... :)

ETA.... Why do people think posting this on you tube is a great watch???

The more we click on it the more the op will think he/she is famous :roll:

I think he knows what everyone thinks of him from the comments people have posted on youtube :lol:

Is it worth contacting the RSPCA on the threads which are like this. I havent watched this and have no intention of doing so.

Does the hosting site have any reporting system?

Started to watch it, then my little boy came through and got very upset by it .So turned it off. Even my 5 year old knows that the bunny is not happy. Some people.:evil:

Back