PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe this!! - WARNING disturbing video.

Becky's Bunnies
11-07-2008, 10:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bjxtgRjNok

Becky's Bunnies
11-07-2008, 10:45 PM
:shock: when i saw this video. im about to post a reply tellin them what i think!!. some people are not normal.
x

Mr Cookie Bun
11-07-2008, 10:48 PM
:censored::censored:

I couldn't actually watch it all - as soon as I saw the fear in the poor bunnys eyes I had to stop it.

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8756/mybanner4875b0ca0c859le6.jpg (http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com)

jackiestone
11-07-2008, 10:49 PM
It made me feel sick,especially when i heard the children laughing,I hope the bunny is ok:cry:I have posted a comment on there too :evil:

animal ry
11-07-2008, 10:51 PM
:evil: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: he should be arrested i only watched a few seconds that was enough for me!! :censored: :censored:

SIKO!

karen354
11-07-2008, 10:55 PM
:(:cry:I turned off !

Amy & Amber
11-07-2008, 11:01 PM
What happens?

I HATE threads like this

monkeypuzzler
11-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Haven't clicked through to the link because of the comments above. Perhaps would be wise to give some indication of what the video is so people can choose whether to watch or not.

Amy & Amber
11-07-2008, 11:05 PM
I agree... :)

ETA.... Why do people think posting this on you tube is a great watch???

The more we click on it the more the op will think he/she is famous :roll:

Lillian
11-07-2008, 11:08 PM
What happens? If i watch it and its really upsetting i will fall apart, i'm very emotional at the moment, and when it comes to animals i cry so easily

I once saw a vid on youtube of a cat on lsd :shock::cry:
It was so distressing, i cried my eyes out and left a rude comment

sally1974
11-07-2008, 11:08 PM
What happens?

I HATE threads like this

me too, I wont be watching after reading the above comments
Sallyx

Stator
11-07-2008, 11:12 PM
It's a rabbit who is 'swimming' she is fine and comes to no harm, it's just a horrible thing that she was forced to do it.

I have 'flagged' the video as animal abuse, so hopefully it will be taken down.

Amy & Amber
11-07-2008, 11:14 PM
It's a rabbit who is 'swimming' she is fine and comes to no harm, it's just a horrible thing that she was forced to do it.

I have 'flagged' the video as animal abuse, so hopefully it will be taken down.

:evil: What evil people making a rabbit swim... :roll:

Even if she doesnt come to no harm this time what about the next?

Jazzy B Bunny
11-07-2008, 11:19 PM
That makes me sad :( I remember when Jazz jumped into the paddling pool he got such a shock poor lil thing. I cant imagine why anyone would find forcing a bunny to swim amusing :cry:

unalakey
11-07-2008, 11:19 PM
I only watched a few seconds and it was not nice making the rabbit swim, it had no choice either swim or sink:cry:

Becky's Bunnies
11-07-2008, 11:20 PM
sorry for that guys i just saw it and was discusted, i really didnt mean to upset any one. should have put a warning on my thread.

i just hope people will post their outrage on this persons you tube. im trying but it not working.
x

Leanne
11-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Its about time youtube sorted out its policies and banned this kind of sick animal abuse. :evil:

Stator
12-07-2008, 12:11 AM
I agree... :)

ETA.... Why do people think posting this on you tube is a great watch???

The more we click on it the more the op will think he/she is famous :roll:

I think he knows what everyone thinks of him from the comments people have posted on youtube :lol:

janice
12-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Is it worth contacting the RSPCA on the threads which are like this. I havent watched this and have no intention of doing so.

Does the hosting site have any reporting system?

Carol X
12-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Started to watch it, then my little boy came through and got very upset by it .So turned it off. Even my 5 year old knows that the bunny is not happy. Some people.:evil:

~ Cat ~
12-07-2008, 12:02 PM
I have left a comment :censored::censored:

kayj
12-07-2008, 12:05 PM
I could not believe what I was seeing, that poor bun:evil::censored::censored:

Stator
12-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Is it worth contacting the RSPCA on the threads which are like this. I havent watched this and have no intention of doing so.

Does the hosting site have any reporting system?

It has been reported to youtube as animal abuse.

Have read through all the comments and the poster of the video has posted this:

I've had rabbits for over 20 years... Rosie was 16 when this video was taken... Believe it or not she died at 18 this Feb of old age.. She did like to swim, it was 95 degrees out the day this was taken... She was on the deck one day with us and jumped in the pool.
I put her in this day because she was overheated and was panting, I am defensive because of all the idiots that just post stuff that is uncalled for, since they don't know the whole story.. The pool saved her this day.

areia
12-07-2008, 02:19 PM
then realistcally she should know to use fans and ice bottles as she has so much expierence, and beside im sure the chlorine in the pool cant be good for them anyway, my freinds guiena pigs love swimming but they do it on there own occord in a herd in an 2 inch deep full of tepid water paddling pool with ramps to get in and out of, on hot sunny days but ive never known rabbits to like swimming at all

animal ry
12-07-2008, 02:35 PM
can rabbits even live until 18?? :?

Mazda
12-07-2008, 02:37 PM
:( :( :cry: :cry:

i flagged it as animal abuse!:evil:

Oompa-Loompa
12-07-2008, 02:46 PM
:censored: :shock::censored::shock:

I'm...speechless. That was..without any doubt whatsoever..the worst thing I have ever seen.

Lea-Anne
12-07-2008, 04:09 PM
I have never felt the need to leave comments on youtube. Until now... :censored:

clutterydrawer
12-07-2008, 04:22 PM
not only did she leave it in their for AGES, it was blatantly straining its neck to keep its head out of the water, and she kept shoving it to make it go in different directions :?

Becky's Bunnies
12-07-2008, 04:25 PM
I have never felt the need to leave comments on youtube. Until now... :censored:

i know i hardaly ever go on there, dont even know how i came to it it was the first thing i clicked on:evil:.

never written anything on there either, but really needed to when i saw it.. some people are really not normal:evil:.
x

Lea-Anne
12-07-2008, 05:32 PM
My comment was by tththththhehe hahahaha :lol: I was so angry and wanting to reply I couldn't even think of a username :oops::lol::lol::lol:

iluvpeter
12-07-2008, 05:45 PM
i couldn't see the whole thing almost started :cry: ing.....
What a jerk......i dont like him! Animal control should be called. the poor thing is so petrified it couldn't move.

NitroNinja
13-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Can someone tell me what was happening in the vid and what it was about? After I saw your comments I was too chicken to watch it:cry:

AnnaDelie
13-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Can someone tell me what was happening in the vid and what it was about? After I saw your comments I was too chicken to watch it:cry:

Some kids thought it would be "fun" to put their rabbit in their huge swimming pool.. the poor thing :( they grabbed it every now and again and pushed it further into the middle of the pool. The guys defence is "it was a hot day and this is how she cools down - she freaks out if I don't let her in the pool"

- there are other ways to cool down a bunny, putting it in a pool where it can't get out will stress the rabbit
- she was probably freaking out 'cos she knew "what time it was" :(

Bunnyaddict
13-07-2008, 10:40 AM
OMG that is so upsetting!!! I could only watch the first few seconds. Stupid :censored: people!! They don't deserve to have any animals if that's how they look after them! Will be posting on YT exactly what I think about!! :evil::censored::evil::censored::evil::censored:

ellejay
13-07-2008, 11:32 PM
I have seen that video before and unfortunately it isn't the only one of a rabbit in a pool.
There is another where a rabbit is scraping the sides trying to get out and the woman is just saying not that way over here. Poor poor bunny.
How can those people think that the rabbit likes it. It was obviously frozen with fear.
It really breaks my heart that people who have pets don't know when their pet is happy, sad, or as we can all clearly see in this video terrified.:evil:

Oompa-Loompa
13-07-2008, 11:39 PM
I just don't understand what the :censored: is wrong with those people! Like one of my comments says,if you want a pet that enjoys going for a swim then get a fish for goodness sake. Or even better,a shark,that will chew on your limbs. They certainly do deserve it :evil: Evil,evil people!

Becky's Bunnies
15-07-2008, 01:00 AM
he/she has erased my comments, and must have barred me from puttin comments on cause its so not workin:evil:.
felt sick when i saw this video and just want people to show their discust!.
x