• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just look at this..........

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Ickle baby dutch!!

babydutch003x2.jpg

babydutch005x2.jpg

babydutch007x2.jpg

Isn't it gorgeous

This is Daddy
daddy081x2.jpg

Cute ... is that the baby rescued from the lady with the barking dog and the mummy bunny who repeatedly had kits?

K x

I thought I recognised Daddy. Poor Mummy ... how is she doing? The baby looks great considering all the stress it had. :D

K x

The baby is a little porker!!:lol:, I think it's because be an only baby it gets all the milk from mummy:roll:, so it's doing really well, Mummy is OK considering everything she has been through and she is getter fatter and I really think she is preganant again:roll::roll:, but she is eating really well and she gets out for exercise every day, her fur is growwing back as well, so she is doing OK.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

HOW.......ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

I take it you like it then Jill??:lol::lol::lol::lol:, it really is beautiful, such a porky little thing!!, adorable, don;t know what we will get in the next litter:roll::roll:

Back