• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLease help - Does this run look okay?

:wave: id say ...very lucky rabbits!!!:lol: its great looking..i think they will have loads of fun in there! just be sure when you put it up that they cant get under it .and check for tunnels every day :lol:
with some boxes and tunnels in it it will be fantastic:)

That looks great and would be brilliant for the rabbits. My husband has made a similar thing for me and it should be finished tomorrow :D . Mine is on a patio with a bench inside for me to join them (and for them to hop up and down and has a roof as it rains so much!!!!

K x

ok i thought the post was just about the hutch and just discovered its about the cat run aswell:oops::oops::roll:

Last edited:
Wooo hoooo, will we see piccies?! Lucky bunsters! :D

That looks great and would be brilliant for the rabbits. My husband has made a similar thing for me and it should be finished tomorrow :D . Mine is on a patio with a bench inside for me to join them (and for them to hop up and down and has a roof as it rains so much!!!!

K x

K x

Ooh you have to post pics asap!! :)

x

Looks perfect! That's what a friend is building for me except mine will be 20 ft long as I want him to be able to run the length of the garden. It will have slabs underneath though -so he can't dig out.

Back