• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie showing off his new haircut (pup)!

lisa82

Mama Doe
Well yesterday Archie warchie finally had his first ever hair cut and was a very good boy, he looks even cuter than before! A couple of pics to show him off

Here he is
011-1.jpg

close up (you can see his muddy paw prints on the carpet)
012-1.jpg

scary guard dog pose (you can see where he has attacked a loo roll here! :roll:)
004-2.jpg

and supervising this thread!
007-2.jpg

hope you like :love:

Thankyou :D Phil calls him Archibald when he's being silly and normally in a silly high pitched voice, then realises the windows are open and that everyone outside can hear him, its really funny! :lol:

Thank you everyone, glad you like him! His fur was getting so long I didn't realise he had mastered a really evil look when he's annoyed, he's so sweet :love:

Yes he is a shih tzu :D

Aww thats a shame. Another lady who went to visit Archie and his brothers and sisters when we did had just returned a lhasa apso pup to it's breeder after finding out it had a heart murmur :(

awwwww my shih tzu Boo had a hair cut the other day :) my mum said he looks 10 years younger :lol:

Archie is half the size that he was before, I didn't realise so much of him was fur! :lol:

:lol: awww bless, does he tend to collect leaves and such in his fur when he goes for walks? Boo used to bring half the woods home with him :lol:

:lol: awww bless, does he tend to collect leaves and such in his fur when he goes for walks? Boo used to bring half the woods home with him :lol:

Well the night before he was trimmed I found some of the guinea pigs' curly kale hidden in his fur, he clearly didn't realise it was there as he would have scoffed it! :lol:

Back