• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

aaaaarrrrggggh

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:evil: :evil:

siouxie has taken her spay stitches out ...:shock:
its only 2 days since her spay :? holding together for now but :mrgreen:

I would absolutely PANIC if one of my buns did that!!!!! :shock: :oops: :oops: I hope she is okay, and that everything stays where it is supposed to be!!!!! :shock:

one of my foster buns decided to do that too!! The first vet just stuck her on antibiotics and said she'll be fine.. I wasn't all that impressed as she had a gaping hole in her tummy!! A few days later I'd had enough, and went back to the vet (diffrent one this time) and he was in utter shock, saying it should of been stitched right away (grrr) and as it was only a quick 15 min procedure, I should bring her in the next day and he'd get it done.... poor girl had to wear a buster cone for the next week, much to her utter disgust!!! Though it was very funny watching her trying to have a wash :lol: poor baby!! She's fine now though!! Happy as a lark, and a lot friendlier!!
I'm sure your bun will be just fine!! sending tummy healing vibes!!

aww silly bun. Hattie was well behaved after her op, but she did have tumor removed at the same time and was rather sleepy for days. Hope your buns ok

oh goodness iwould actually have freaked if mine had pulled the stitches.... poor thing... my vet used internal stitches and the last bit was a type of glue....this seemed to stop her biting them...or was it through movement she caused it?

Back