• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ethel May need your vibes

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
We adopted Ethel May at the end of February this year, she was in a rescue and I offered her a forever home, she is 8 years old and never been neutered All attempts to bond her failed because she was too sexy

I took her to the vets this morning for a check as I do with all my bunnies and Paula could feel something the was 'not quite right' and so kept her in and did an emergency spey.

Our beautiful Ethel May had uterine cancer , Paul thinks she has got it all out as it was in the early stages, she is now back at home and looking very sorry for herself.

EthelMay6308006X2.jpg

Please send her some good recovery vibes, we love her so much

I just wish people would have then neutered when they are young

Awwww I'm so sorry to hear this :( but well done to Paula for spotting it and removing it so swiftly :) I guess she is quite old for an unspeyed girlie is she?

Sending lots and lots of vibes, I really hope she makes a full and speedy recovery xxx

Awwww sending loads of get well vibes for Ethel May. She will be ok as Tally one of my giants had uterine cancer and she is still here and ok.
How are you doing as you have had a hell of a couple of weeks?

Bless poor Ethel May. I hope she recovers fully and there is no trace of the cancer. Poor little love, sending lot of vibes x x

Oh, poor sweet Ethel May. :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope SO much that she is going to be okay. :cry:

Sending TONS of vibes to the beautiful girlie. xxxxx :cry:

((((((( EXTRA STRONG VIBES )))))))

Oh, poor sweet Ethel May. :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope SO much that she is going to be okay. :cry:

Sending TONS of vibes to the beautiful girlie. xxxxx :cry:

((((((( EXTRA STRONG VIBES )))))))

Thanks and keep watching Stories and Photos, I'm going to put something up in there that will blow you away!!

Thanks everyone for your vibes it really means a lot, I just want her to start eating, weeing and pooing but I suppose it will be sometime yet!:roll:

I'm so sorry please give Ethel May A big hug from me and the gang and we are preying that she can get better from this nasty Illness.Big hugs to you for being such a caring mummy

Thanks everyone, she is still sitting on her heat pad and has had a drink, not eaten or wee'd or poo'd yet.

I think she is doing really well

Back