• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vets tomorrow.xx

kimd6200

Banned
well bluebell is going vets tomorrow just for a check up n claws cut(im a wimp).the only concern ive got is that she completly hates bein picked up and thrashes about something terrible.how will the vet hold her to do her claws?x

I find that rabbits are like most animals and don't behave the same as they would at home because of how stressed they feel.... I don't think the vet will have much of a problem clipping her claws, and a nurse could always hold her too :lol:

hiya

mine get the (as someone put it on here) bunny burrito treatment, Wrapped in a towel, they may get a nurse to come in and help hold her. Good luck! :D

Yep, we use the bunny burrito for wriggly buns and it does seem to calm them down a lot and definitely makes them easier to handle.

Its funny when thet are at the vets.The vets can do things that they just will not tollerate at home.Must be scaredy cat hormones:shock::shock:

Back