• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Even Donna doesnt know what I am up to with rabbits this week. Rehoming has almost ground to a halt at the moment and the ones I had lined up just arn't geting back to me.

Instead I am bonding Cat's (Wiggie) bunnies, Cat owns a gorgeous female chinchilla lop and a male tan coloured lop. The female has been the dominant bun in any previous pairings up which have been tried .... however at the moment appears terrified of the smaller companion we have presented her with.

My other pairing up is Mark and Lauren (new_horizon) who are new to the forum who had tried to pair up a female young black lop with an existing pair of lops without any luck.

Both arrived about one o'clock and have both been started off .... so far we have had a few scuffles from both groups of bunnies, but nothing to warrant abandoning things. So I feel pretty positive about these. Everyone has now left to go home to clean out hutches and spray them with 'eau de vinegar' :D

As soon as I am ready I will start posting pictures.

Fingers crossed x x x x x

I always look forward to the this week in twickenham I am bonding .... posts!! :D

So far so good.

Historically in my threesome the problems have been as a result of big girl the lovely biscuit coloured lop .... at the moment big girl and little girl are snuggled up, being watched by the boy.

In my other pair chinchilla female has descided she is brave enough to have a quick wash behind the ears, whilst the 'boyfriend' who has been forced on her is being as bold as he dares. She remains quiet but has moved to pick up some pellets, she is not too worried about parsley at the moment. She has been 'humped' quite a bit and is very tolerant of him. In between washing, humping and exploring he is constantly eating hay :D

I've snuck off whilst Mark is in his studio to see if there's any news...sounds quite promising. I hope Sweep isn't being too grumpy, he's easily overwhelmed. It's rather exciting to think they might be altogether when I collect them. Fingers crossed! (Lauren - owner of Pumpkin, Sweep and Tarquin)

So far so good,

My trio seem to be settling nicely, a little chasing still, but that should be expected. Little bun is taking it in turns to settle with both of the bigger buns. I am definately happy so far ...

My duo is looking happier, chinchilla lop is now tucking into hay and is not quite so hunched in the corner of the tray looking terrified .... so again I am pleased ....

They keep jumping in the litter tray together, there is a small amount of chasing but generally they are good considering that we only started today.

You are a marvel Janice.

You just have 'it' don't you.

You have certainly worked miracles with Fudge. She and her baby friend are so happy together. She is even letting us kiss her head now, which, she didn't do before. He's a tyke and I think will be a bit of trouble.

Hope your bondings this weekend end up with as much love going on as our two.:love:

Helen

Just back from watching a school play and found the videos. They are great :D, so far so good and it's great to see them so relaxed. Seems very quiet here without them.
x

Audrey is now oming up to the bars looking for carrot peelings a the moment and bits of parsly. so pleased she is not now looking so frightened.

The two older ones from the trio are taking it in turn to grooms the 'baby' :D

Back