• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collecting giant bun tonight

karen354

Warren Veteran
I'm so excited I'm picking up a very handsome boy tonight :love::love:
He's only staying with me for 2 nights but still I'm looking forward to it :D
His owner sounds lovely but I was a little concerned he'd end up falling into the wrong hands if I hadn't offered to take him..

I'm borrowing a Nero 4 off Hilda so that's give him extra room to travel in...

Wooo!
Im so glad you got him Karen please post pics :wave:

Who is the lucky person ?

Someone you know ;)
I'm collecting him at 6 so will get some pictures later of him.. I'm putting him in the conservatory for tonight I've got a large litter tray and a huge box for him to play in I'll need to call in a petshop for a large water bowl, is there anything else you could think I may need ?
Never looked after a Giant bun before I'm nervous.

I love Giants but my parents would die if I got one (not sure what Inky and Smokey would say either).

Good for you for looking after him for a couple of nights.

You lucky thing, cant wait to see pics. Im picking my babies up on Wednesday. Im getting way to over excited, that i find myself yelping with excitement! :D:D:D:D

get giant everything!!I couldnt believe how big Stumpys mum was when i saw her,she had the same body size as my male lab :roll:

aaaww bless cant wait to see piccies. I really need to get my camera out this weekend and get snap happy with Hector my new giant bun!!:D

Karen!!

Andy's just left mine with the pellets, megazorb and nero cage so he'll be home soon!! Unless the thought of a giant living in the conservatory is too much for him and he heads for the nearest airport...;):lol::lol::lol:
Can't wait for the pics.

how is Hector doing?is he bigger than you thought he would be?How are your other buns?

Hiya

Yeh hes good, but got sore hocks poor little man, we noticed them midweek and took him to the vet hes on baytril and fudicerm cream/gel for his feeties! The other are fine now. Helen/Duchess still has them and i have a feeling they have been bun napped as not heard from her since yesterday morning. :lol::lol: I hope to collect them tomorrow. How is Mr Stumpy?? xx

Stumpy is cool,he runs up to you when you go into the kitchen for a stroke,i have never had a rabbit do this before and nothing scares him,he is very brave and growing fast.weighs 2.92 kg :love:

Karen, Don't bother going out and getting Giant this and that for one night:D unless you are planning on getting some more:lol::lol:. I have everything here and so does my friend so don't go spending any money:D

Karen, Don't bother going out and getting Giant this and that for one night:D unless you are planning on getting some more:lol::lol:. I have everything here and so does my friend so don't go spending any money:D

The pellets and megazorb Hilda gets me every month or so anyway for my 6 buns.. I've borrowed the Nero 4 so little man ( or should I say big man :lol:) has more room to travel.

Can't wait to meet him I just wish I had him for tonight :(.. Hubby has just said I may want to keep him you know :no::no: we haven't the room for anymore..

Back