• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I must stop .... update its here!!!!!!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Buying things for the rabbits:lol: just placed an order on the chin site for £35:shock:

It all came today Didnt realise how small the mini williow balls were there tiny!
000_0840.jpg

Last edited:
Well I've just bought a new hutch/run combo for £115 :oops:

A new hutch was part of the terms and conditions for me going away to the sea-side with O/H (they are NOT bribes :no: :oops: :lol: )

Aw! there so cute you cant resist spoiling them.
Mind you I have bought a few thing for them and they dont even look at them!

The chinchilla site is great! my buns love the seagrass stars but you can only get them at christmas time now:(

Anyway all those treat will help keep there teeth short, thats my excuse anyway!

i go to the local dump find some good hutches do them up a bit and there amazing!! 10 pounds and i saw the same doubel hutch in the shop for 99 pounds!! :lol:

Aw! there so cute you cant resist spoiling them.
Mind you I have bought a few thing for them and they dont even look at them!

The chinchilla site is great! my buns love the seagrass stars but you can only get them at christmas time now:(

Anyway all those treat will help keep there teeth short, thats my excuse anyway!

:wave:Which chin site is it please, Thankyou.:thumb:

:wave: OMG cant beleive the choice, my chin as been missing out big time:cry: i honestly thought he could have the odd raisin, and for an occasional treat i give a apple ring.Any suggestions on what goes down well with them,thanks Deb.:D

I have spent a fortune on mine.
I go on the chins4life site too it's a rescue and they sell some great treats and mixes.

:wave: i was looking for my email from my order there..you saved me the effort thank you:wave:
mm mine loved the 79p straw/willow squares..they were yummy!
ooh must be avoidinbg there again!
my mum has started this..we go in a pet shop she comes out with stuff hunnybunny might like..and she used to rag me about it!
:lol:
oh and btw ever since the hay experts stopped selling the giant straw plaits ive been searching to no avail..however i bought the one on the chin shop..it lasted her and bandit a fair old while as did the little fluffy maize squares...we need some more..ahem..theyd like me to buy some more:lol:

Last edited:

i didnt know you could use basla wood as a chew toy :shock: well ya learn summin new
im terriable for buying toys for my buns even the foster ones :oops:

hmm looking though what you can buy im goingto have to start my own business i have blackberry raspberry strawberry lots of herbs and dandlions growing in my garden and mum has a huggggggggggge willow tree goes off and ponders

Last edited:
It all came today Didnt realise how small the mini williow balls were there tiny!

LOL - I've done that too - ended up giving them to my guinea pigs as I think they would have lasted 2 seconds with my bunnies.

I am also guilty of spending on all of my pets, but it makes me happy to see them happy so it is money well spent:D

Back