• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yin and Yang

nikitanain

Warren Scout
hello everyone.. i am new here.. here are my bunnies.. Yin and Yang....

yin
DSC05582.jpg

yang
DSC05593.jpg

DSC05584.jpg

thank u :)

they are both males, however their pee pees are too tender to actual be sure... so i will be sure in about 1 month..they are 2.5 months as of now :)

Hi there:wave:

How wonderful to have someone on the forum from India. I wonder if you are the first from that part of the world.

I would love to visit India one day.

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you have fun.

Helen

Welcome to the forum. :wave: Your bunnies are very sweet. They look like they have quite a bit of growing to do.
Do many people in India keep rabbits?

thank u for the warm welcome :)

yes a lot of people in India keep rabbits.... and a lot of other pets too... i have a mini zoo at home, but my parents are going to kick me out if i get another critter home :lol:

Hello & welcome to RU :wave: Your bunnies are gorgeous - I have to say I have a bit of a thing for little black bunnies!! I love em!! :love::love::love:

black bunnies are rare :D

can anyone identify their breed? mini rex? havana? etc :p

it does not really matter as i love them a lot... but i would like to know just for some additional knowledge :D

well it does look like a havana ecause of the deep color of black and the short rounded body well thats what it looks like but the ears are a bit long. think you can post some more pics like a picture from the side front back top etc :)

hello! very sweret rabbits!

and its nice to see im not the only one of indian origin on this forum anymore! :wave::wave:

Back