• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits/ guinea pigs

animal ry

Warren Veteran
hi does anyone know of any places apart form the blue cross and the rspca in hamshire where i can adopt ither a rabbit and guinea pig

pet shops have people (most of who dont know that much about animals) comming in all the time and i wnat to help an animal and give it ahome that needs a home more i will be looking around in the meantime thanks!

You can find rescues in your area on the main Rabbit Rehome site. It's not clear from your post, but in case you were hoping to adopt a rabbit and guinea pig to live together, I don't think you'll find a rescue that will do so as it's not advisable to house them together. Sorry if you already knew that.

2 rabbits??? yes i am expecting alitter of piggys cant wait but i will keep the girls (hopefully) because of the very large hutch our neghbiour gave us and sell the boys :D

Back