• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton's week in pictures.

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
He's been my nurse for the week although he's been making me sneeze with his moult hair. :roll:

Usually I take 10 million pictures a day of the monster but been to poorly to pick up my camera.

He's already blogged these pics so apologies to those who have already seen them!

showing off his chocolate eyes in the sunshine...

DSCF2269.jpg

asking to do helpings while i was doing makes and dos...

DSCF2231.jpg

we made a Carlton doll!

DSCF2247-1.jpg

he stole a banana....

DSCF2139.jpg

and "drew" on my pyjama bottoms. :roll:

DSCF2227.jpg

golden nuggets anyone?!

DSCF2288-1.jpg

Oh we've so missed Lauralou and Carlton!

*psst* Laura - Carlton's not listening, tell us what the surprise is... nobody here's a gossip - we won't tell him!!

It's not a surprise with four feet, by any chance is it? Another little poop-factory!!:lol::lol:

Naughty Carlton!! :lol::lol: Is he a mini lop by any chance??? My naughtiest bunny is a mini lop....

oh yes, a mini lop bursting at the seams with naughtiness! :lol:

i caught him in the bathroom today throwing his Daddy's Nike's around! :no: naughty!!

Oh we've so missed Lauralou and Carlton!

*psst* Laura - Carlton's not listening, tell us what the surprise is... nobody here's a gossip - we won't tell him!!

It's not a surprise with four feet, by any chance is it? Another little poop-factory!!:lol::lol:

*might be*

i can't say too much because he has big ears for hearing hoomin things with! :lol:

oh yes, a mini lop bursting at the seams with naughtiness! :lol:

i caught him in the bathroom today throwing his Daddy's Nike's around! :no: naughty!!

I don't even want to imagine what my Cloud would do, if he was an indoor bunny. He actually lived indoors during the first two weeks after we got him, and I think he enjoyed his quarantaine home. He was in a big dog crate during the day, and in a hutch in another room at night. Every evening he would hop from the crate to the hutch, and in the morning he hopped back. He knew exactly where to go. He did get sidetracked by the food bag once in a while, though. :roll:

Did Carlton eat all that banana skin??? :shock:

I don't even want to imagine what my Cloud would do, if he was an indoor bunny. He actually lived indoors during the first two weeks after we got him, and I think he enjoyed his quarantaine home. He was in a big dog crate during the day, and in a hutch in another room at night. Every evening he would hop from the crate to the hutch, and in the morning he hopped back. He knew exactly where to go. He did get sidetracked by the food bag once in a while, though. :roll:

Did Carlton eat all that banana skin??? :shock:

he stole it and ate the skin and half the narna!

when he has his sunday narna, i cut a slice and leave the skin on, he seems to enjoy the skin more than the banana! bleurgh!

I've never tried the skin of the banana, but mine all love the flesh, too. Does he like strawberries? That can get quite messy with indoor bunnies, I guess. Some of mine love strawberries. Apple is popular and is messy, too. :)

I've never tried the skin of the banana, but mine all love the flesh, too. Does he like strawberries? That can get quite messy with indoor bunnies, I guess. Some of mine love strawberries. Apple is popular and is messy, too. :)

he wasn't interested in strawbs but he loveloveloves apple! fruit is a weekend treat so he goes wild! he loves grape too but i peel the skin off after the wierd swallow he did in the video on youtube.

banana is definately his favourite fruit, he gets a real "banana back twitch" on! :lol:

he wasn't interested in strawbs but he loveloveloves apple! fruit is a weekend treat so he goes wild! he loves grape too but i peel the skin off after the wierd swallow he did in the video on youtube.

banana is definately his favourite fruit, he gets a real "banana back twitch" on! :lol:

:wave: loved that vid of him and the grape, bless him- was lovin it so much he didnt chew:). im in :love: with him.
x

Back