• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name bunny with damaged ears to raise funds for ARC CLOSED

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
You may have read the story on the baby bunnies who had their ears bitten by their dad. I managed to get one of them and one of the healthy babies who are now ARC bunnies. Both these bunnies need a name, the black one is female and the black and white one is male. I am asking for 50p for each guess of 2 names (one for each baby) to go straight to ARC to help cover the costs of these little ones, please post your suggestions here and pm me for payment details if you are interested. We will put all names in a hat and let one of the bunnies choose. Thanks very much :D

babies.jpg

babies2.jpg

Last edited:
I really want to suggest some names but i cant think of any good ones, will write some down today and get back to you :D Theyre scrummy bunnies x

ok nero (black) & splodge (white)

soya (white) & tofu (black) id like to enter this one twice

desmond (boy) & penny (girl)

schwarz & blanco (obvious which is which) - id like to enter this one twice

Ebony and Scooter
Poppet and Percy
Wispa and Storm
Lizzie and Lional

Please pm me what I owe, who and where to send a cheque.

Rabswood

Thanks to the people that have supported us on this fundraiser we have raised £8 :D
I have written all the names on paper and put them on the floor and let Lionel choose!! He has Chosen Patch and Zippy!!
Thanks again x

Back