• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy and her ickle baby

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This is the Mummy bunny I rescued last week, she came in with a 4 day old baby and is pregnant again:roll:, she needs a name.....any ideas?

Mummy003x2.jpg

She is a wonderful mummy and this is her baby who is doing very well, 'it' opened it's eyes this morning

baby006x2.jpg

Aww she looks just like our Netherland Dwarf buck Max. What about Maxine for a name?? :D

Our doe Millie gave birth on Sunday so her babies are the same age as your rescue bunny's.

Awwww she's a little beautiful girl & looks just like my little girl Bracken. How about Ruby for her name? Or Jessica?

Awww I'm so glad she's settled in and she and the baby are doing so well; she must feel sooooooo much better now she's not living on her nerves the way she was. Well done.:D

Names...sorry I'm useless, but as she's such a happy bright bun, maybe Sunny?

i'm not good with names i'm afraid but i just have to comment on mummy bun's amazing bleached 80's mullet!! :love::love:

Back