• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit savvy vet in dartmouth for yvette

bunlover

Warren Veteran
please can somoeone help yvette who is a new kit to the site...as some of you may have read in mrs bun/mr bun thread she wants to get bun neutered but needs to find a suitable vet, please does anyone in the devon area have any good reccommendations for her many thanks, she has asked for help so i am trying to get the information but its proving hard

I have used Silverton vets in Paignton for Evo. Although they aren't hugely bunny savvy, I've never had any problems with them. Evo is a regular dental bun, so he's had countless dentals with them, and was neutered with them too. There is one vet that I won't see, but all the rest are fine.

Perhaps you could pm Yvette with the name of the vet at the practice that you do recommend and the name of the one you don't as it really will make all the difference-Sue:wave:

Back