• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arggggggghhhhhhhhh what's going on, it's gone mad UD pics added

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Just had a call from a lady around the corner, she's got two rabbits living in her garden they've been there three weeks, she said she's been feeding them but she doens't know where they're going to at night, what's with all the stray rabbits :cry::cry::cry::cry: she said they're angora, she said there is only one there at the minute.

Last edited:
I know, I've had a spate in the last couple of days too. Not taking anything else in now till we separated our litters as they'll take up extra space.

The cynic in me was always suspicious when buns were allegedly strays (Brody and Kiki were both strays)... I always suspected it was the actual owner palming them off as strays... perhaps I'm wrong :shock:

I have been forceing Pippin to eat, better go down and see the buns, not had chance to have any tea or anything yet, the lodger has annoyed me so much, I think I might ask him to leave tonight, I feel frustrated so much over everything I think I might cry, just feel fed up. I think the woman is genuine she sounds very old, I am going to call back now. If they stay living free they're going to be fox fodder.

Got them, I think they were strays they didn't have any bunny stuff at all, she said she's been advertising them butr nothing, they turn up in the morning and in the evening, she feeds them and they go away again. They were sat on her lawn waiting for their tea, they're cute they're lionheads not angora's.

Awww, well done Tree....you certainly HAVE had more than your fair share of strife recently! :cry: ::hugs::

Nose rubs 2 the new bunbuns from me! :D

Well done Tree. Since I last posed I just took a call from a woman in Tamworth who could see a stray bun outside, luckily not my area as I don't have any room. You're right, it has gone mad.

Thanks

Crazy, I don't know what's going one, people are turning them out everywhere. Hope the Tamworth rspca can help get them. I have got them in holding hutches, they're seven foot long but I am not happy about keeping buns in them full time as they're only about foot and half high, but it's better then being fox bait, they're dry and secure. I will have to sort the shed for them tomorrow, I wasn't going to put any buns back in there until I'd painted it as my run for it turns up in a few weeks and I wanted it all painted ready, grrrrr. Cute buns though will get a picture. They were an old couple, but think they must of been turned out by one of their neighbours.

Tree, well done again for catching them. Thankfully the old folks fed them and they both survived. I have a fantastic poster I found on an American website about letting your bunny go in the wild.

http://www.houserabbitga.org/

I wouldn't worry too much about the accommodation. Its a temporary measure and, because of you, they will be guaranteed a wonderful new life. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of these two.

Im sorry that things are coming to a head again with your lodger.

Last edited:
Thanks

Well they can go in the shed tomorrow, just really wanted to paint it, they may have to move back out for a day when we get some nice weather so I can quickly get a lick of paint on. Thanks for the link I will have a read.

Here they are, they both look like girls.

DSCF0601.jpg

DSCF0600.jpg

Not so mad with lodger now, calmed down I think I was so fed up everthing was getting to me, only just had my tea.

Back