• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippin is still unwell- need vibes

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
My Lodger has just called to say Pippin is still feeling poorly, she had some soggy pellets last night, but she wont eat at the minute, he's just tried soggy pellets and she's not interested. Just rang up the vets to book her in, am going to rush off in a minute to take her, what could it be :cry::cry::cry:

:wave: Hi , my friends bun Smokey as been refusing his food, the vet after examining him, said he had spurs on the back teeth.Sending Pippin get well vibes, hugs to you.Hope Pippin gets sorted.:thumb:Deb.x

She already when under GA Tuesday to have her teeth check, there was no spur etc, just a bruise under her tounge :(

:cry: Poor thing, its horrible when they are unwell, not knowing whats wrong, im sure someone will be able to help soon, please keep us posted, more vibes coming your way.xDeb:D p.s havent forgotten bout summerhouse just need the weather:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys, just got back from the vets, her tummy fine, she's not dehydrated, he said she's not pale (whatever that means), mouth is fine, he couldn't find anything wrong with her, she even had a bit of a bite. The vet gave her some painkiller and she's booked in again for tomorrow. So why wont she eat? :cry: I put her back in her run and she's running about :? would her bruise stop her from eating still?

She already when under GA Tuesday to have her teeth check, there was no spur etc, just a bruise under her tounge :(

she could have a teeth at an odd angle, and thus, the tongue cut into it as the teeth angle bothers her. This was what happened to Goofball back in Feb 2007.

Godspeed to Pippin's healing

Back