• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber is in a mood! U/D now with pic :)

Amy & Amber

Staff member
:roll:

I have had to tell her off today because she is constantly chewing and ripping our leather sofa! :roll:

She has had to go to the naughty step and she is not happy!

I feel guilty but she has to learn :lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Fizzy isn't happy with me she had a telling off last night :( she chewed my new rug then rolled all over it and wee'd on it :(
It's wool and now ruined :( it was my birthday present to myself

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Fizzy isn't happy with me she had a telling off last night :( she chewed my new rug then rolled all over it and wee'd on it :(
It's wool and now ruined :( it was my birthday present to myself

Whoops!

I think Amber & Fizzy should go to rabbit Behaviour lessons together! :lol:

:roll:

I have had to tell her off today because she is constantly chewing and ripping our leather sofa! :roll:

She has had to go to the naughty step and she is not happy!

I feel guilty but she has to learn :lol:

:roll: Poppy is exactly the same we call her little miss chaos, my house and garden is in tatters, there isnt a wall left she hasnt stripped:lol::lol::lol: My garden looks like we,ve got moles:roll: but wouldnt swap her.:D

I told her to turn and face the wall to think about what she had done and she did! :roll: :lol:

10072008117.jpg

Last edited:
Horrible Amy sending Amber to the naughty step;):lol::lol::lol:

Amber as just phoned me and said Aunty Theo is bringing her to Aunty Kays cos she won't get told of here:D:lol::lol::lol:

Horrible Amy sending Amber to the naughty step;):lol::lol::lol:

Amber as just phoned me and said Aunty Theo is bringing her to Aunty Kays cos she won't get told of here:D:lol::lol::lol:

Wouldnt surprise me if she had phoned you Kay! :lol:

She was talking to someone in her room a little while ago :roll: ;)

Back