• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we are bonding again today... angel and rory...another go

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
could i have some smooth bonding vibes ... and some nerve soothing vibes for me please ... my nerves are in tatters :? :?

this time its Angel cake and Rory.... both youngsters....both feisty :? :?

been in the carrier 20 mins and already we have had a couple of tousels and plenty of humping ... :?

Last edited:
bonding vibes coming your way....I did the easiest bonding yesterday...Jack and Indigo....5 mins together and Jack was grooming her....I was dreading it beforehand!

Hope all goes well!!

gawd i hate bonding other peoples rabbits :? :? :?

my nerves are in bits ....:roll:

we are now at the indoor cage stage and we have lots of thumping and eyeing up of each other .... talk to me someone ...PLEASE ...take my mind off it all :roll:

gawd i hate bonding other peoples rabbits :? :? :?

my nerves are in bits ....:roll:

we are now at the indoor cage stage and we have lots of thumping and eyeing up of each other .... talk to me someone ...PLEASE ...take my mind off it all :roll:

totally know how you feel when i bond buns my nerves go to shreds its cuz they are so unpredictable.

aw sending calming vibes maybe a very long shot would lavender work i dont think plants around or the scent i know probably the last thing they are thinking off while having a stand off, if it doesnt work for them would for you :lol:

try towel on kitchen floor with pile of veg....works for me..usually!!
Good luck..will keep all my fingers crossed

its that naughty naughty Angel cake :roll:

sweet looking ... but turns out not quite so sweet natured :?

jill ... cant use the kitchen cos nemo housebun goes in there ... will trythe bathroom instead though ..

I know, i'm a little upset too cos Rory is my rabbit and angelcake is beautiful too so was really hoping it would work out. I've got my fingers crossed that he's gonna get a girlfriend soon cos he's so gorgeous and would make a lovely husband! I know Angie tried her best though.

I'm hoping there's still a chance....;)

Decided to give this another go ...

keep thinking of when it was going well at one bit and the madam actualy washed his ears .. :shock: :(

think we ll give it another go :?

Last week I had the worst bond ever - spent almost 12hours nearly in tears!! :oops: :lol: Sian was an absolute moo and kept going for Twix quite viciously so they spent the night in the carrier beside my bed - a total of about 16 hours in the carrier. I then moved them into an indoor cage and she was still being a moo - biting his bum but she wasn't lunging with ears as far back and tail as high like she was the day before. We went for a car ride to visit Auntie Vickie and they spent a couple of hours in her kitchen, took them home and they spent the next 24hours in the indoor cage. 1/2 hour before Mum came to get them I caught them lying together and when their new mum arrived Sian actually let Twix groom her ears! (She'd been shying away from him before) I have had reports since that they are getting on like a house on fire :D - sorry :oops: long post but supposed to be encouraging! :lol:

Last week I had the worst bond ever - spent almost 12hours nearly in tears!! :oops: :lol: Sian was an absolute moo and kept going for Twix quite viciously so they spent the night in the carrier beside my bed - a total of about 16 hours in the carrier. I then moved them into an indoor cage and she was still being a moo - biting his bum but she wasn't lunging with ears as far back and tail as high like she was the day before. We went for a car ride to visit Auntie Vickie and they spent a couple of hours in her kitchen, took them home and they spent the next 24hours in the indoor cage. 1/2 hour before Mum came to get them I caught them lying together and when their new mum arrived Sian actually let Twix groom her ears! (She'd been shying away from him before) I have had reports since that they are getting on like a house on fire :D - sorry :oops: long post but supposed to be encouraging! :lol:

yes it is encouraging ...:p

well ... we have changed tack a bit ... but not given up ...

these two would be luv birds are now with minimak who has very kindly taken them on what we hope will be their honeymoon ...

i just didnt feel i had the space or time this weekend to give it the best chance ... so they have moved to minimaks kitchen ....

fingers crossed everyone .... :shock:

Back