• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our babies are growing (and are soooo cute)

Wow! How cute at they all!

Pickle and Pepsi are absolute stunners.

What's Tinkerbell's temperament like now? The original wording said she had to be separated from her sisters ... fear etc. Is she anymore easygoing now?

I'd have reserved her like a shot if I was able to guarantee she would fit in and take to Rudy but I thought she might be a bit too much for him. He's quiet but kind of confident as well.

Tinkerbell is fine, she was being weird at the time due to being pregnant, which then we didn't know about. It all fits into place now, she's much better and will improve further I should think when her babies have gone.

Wow! How cute at they all!

Pickle and Pepsi are absolute stunners.

What's Tinkerbell's temperament like now? The original wording said she had to be separated from her sisters ... fear etc. Is she anymore easygoing now?

I'd have reserved her like a shot if I was able to guarantee she would fit in and take to Rudy but I thought she might be a bit too much for him. He's quiet but kind of confident as well.

I thought it was you on the phone but I thought I'd better not ask just in case it wasn't you :lol:

I thought it was you on the phone but I thought I'd better not ask just in case it wasn't you :lol:

I never introduce myself in case people say 'who?' 'I don't know what you're talking about!'

I'm so glad I came to a decision, I've been torturing myself on what to do for ages, just in case it doesn't work out - but I so want little Tinkerbell. It does make sense that her hormones were playing up when she arrived at RSPCA, even when she had had the babes I hadn't thought of that.

You'll be able to find a picture of her proposed 'husbun' in my previous threads too!

I had no idea Lucy had started treads about my lovely foster buns!! But now I've found it I figured I had to let you all know how adorable they are... Plus a funny tinkerbell story..... She gets ever so restless in the hutch, so I finally gave in and spent all day building a ramp for her (and babies) so she can get into the run below at any time... well the whole time she is doing everything to climb down this ramp while I'm trying to fix bumps on it so she doesn't slip, and pushing her nose back in the hutch... finally after alot of interupted hassle it gets done, and I leave her to it.... will she go down the thing?! Nope!!!! hehehe I was so cheesed off lol, but I still love her! Of course now she loves it, and gets really cheesed off when it comes to bed time, or she has to go away for whatever reason!!

I've never been able to figure out how to post pictures lol (really not that clever hehe) and I figured since Lucy was feelin a bit under the weather I would put a link to my flickr page where I have just uploaded the pictures I took yesterday of tinkerbells babies (fidget & sooty) and Tilly's babies who I photographed for the first time horthorne willow and ivy! Both mums are doing amazingly, they are so good, I am so proud of them, and so happy to hear they are both going on reserve!! (all being well) Anyway as you can see they are soooo cute, I can't stop taking pictures of them, so if anyone wants more (thinking you may like to adopt) just drop me a line... I have hundreds!! Hope the link works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42537560@N00

Hi Chipmunk_K. As I'm sure you know, I've reserved Tinkerbell and I've never been so sure about anything in my life!

Thanks for the pictures of her neices and nephews (first viewing of Tilly's babes), I'm on a mission to pursuade RU members to adopt them as I want to keep track of 'my Tink's' family!! I'm so pleased to hear Tilly is reserved as well.

Sooty and Fidget are getting to be very handsome bunnies and as for Willow... well, if I hadn't already reserved my girl I'd definitely be wanting to be bunny mum to that little cutie.

So come on RU members - if you want a cute bunnie with very special ears there's loads to choose from in Walsall!!

I know they are just beautiful!!!! and so funny, prancing around everywhere!! I'm desperate to find a job, coz I found this amazing 6ft 3 level bunny mansion!! (with detachable front run!!) However its got a pretty un-amazing price tag :(, If there was any chance I could afford it in the next month Willow would so be mine!! hehe!!

Elliot is their uncle, and he and hortorne could simply be twins especially as Elliot is almost half the size of his sisters... soon even fidge and sooty will be over taking him hehe!

However none of them resemble puddle and smudge, their older aunts, and gosh all their little cousins... this is one huge bunny family we have in care hehe! Imagine when they find their homes, they could move all over the place!! What a network!

I just had to come back and see if they are still cute, and yep, they are.

Smudge is reserved as well now, excellent news.

Sooty and Fidget are a fantastic pair for someone. Anyone??

God, I would love to take on more but my mother would kill me! Maybe when I move out (soon) I will get another one or two - if my boyfriend doesn't go mad :lol:

Tinkers is gorgeous, such cute chops :love:

God, I would love to take on more but my mother would kill me! Maybe when I move out (soon) I will get another one or two - if my boyfriend doesn't go mad :lol:

Tinkers is gorgeous, such cute chops :love:

I'm just soo excited! It says on the link that her baby Fidget is a licker as well, I so love licky bunnies:love::love::love:

Back