• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BAILEY would like to introduce you all to........

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
his new wife :D AMBER I really thought he would not bond at all but as soon as they set eyes on each other it was love at first sight :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
here,s the happy couple .......
eastbourneru021.jpg

I'm so pleased Bailey has found true love, I hope they have a long happy life together, they make a lovely couple :love:

their identical :shock: except she,s huge compared to him :shock: so i think she wears the trousers in this relationship :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are two peas in a pod arent they?! Is one a conti then? They are both stunning buns :D

i was told bailey was a conti :? but compared to amber he,s tiny so im not quite sure, they are free range most of the time and even get on with holly my dog:D:D:D:D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
bless them!!!!!!!! thats sweet :D they look the same??? but still cute!!! :wave:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....THERE'S the gorgeous honeymooners!!!!! :love: :love: I am SO happy for Bailey that he has found love at last!!!!! :D :D

Back