• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Brodie

Thumpinbun

Warren Scout
What do you think of my new rescue dog, Brodie? He is about 8 years of age and has been with me now just over a month, he is such a quiet undemanding dog most of the time you hardly know he is even here. He was very thin when he was taken into the rescue and although he has put on some weight he still needs to gain a bit more... rather difficult when he is not food orientated at all. I don't think he has been abused so much as just ignored, he doesn't seem to know how to play and for a retriever won't carry anything in his mouth. Such a lovely dog, I'm so glad I adopted him.

DSC00280Standarde-mailview.jpg

Pinching the bottom of my grandson's playpen as his new bed.

DSC00275_editedStandarde-mailview.jpg

One of the rare occasions when I can actually get him to look at me as he always avoids any form of eye contact

DSC00269Standarde-mailview.jpg

Sleeping beauty.

Ange

Hello Woofer:wave:
I'm lucky enough to have met this dog on several occassions and he is gorgeous..
and Ange has worked wonders with him..he has really fallen on his big furry feet finding a home with her:D

Hello Woofer:wave:
I'm lucky enough to have met this dog on several occassions and he is gorgeous..
and Ange has worked wonders with him..he has really fallen on his big furry feet finding a home with her:D

:wave:I still call him Woofa sometimes!!

I thought you'd been quiet on RU for a while Ange :lol:

Brodie is just beautiful and I'm very jealous that you've got such a lovely doggie...I want! :D

Back