• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shelf in Playhouse.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I have finally got a shelf in the playhouse for the buns.
It is fantastic and they love it. It is all along the back and 1 and a 1/2 foot out.

It has got a mat on it, and their hey rack is now near there so they sit and munch on their hay.

:D
Jack x x

Thats great news Jack !! Mine all love their shelves :love: Gives them more room and they can look out of the windows when shut up to bed at night :lol:

All mine have several shelves in their sheds, and they love them!
Last week I pulled out the fittings in BB and Joey's shed so that I could put in new shelves incl. one next to the window.
They love it, and as I walk down the garden they race up there to look out the window to see if I have food!

Thats great news Jack !! Mine all love their shelves :love: Gives them more room and they can look out of the windows when shut up to bed at night :lol:

Thats what they we doing last night :love::love:

Great!My buns sit on their shelves in the morning,waiting for breakfast

Aww!!! I bet they are loving their new playhouse!

All mine have several shelves in their sheds, and they love them!
Last week I pulled out the fittings in BB and Joey's shed so that I could put in new shelves incl. one next to the window.
They love it, and as I walk down the garden they race up there to look out the window to see if I have food!

Aww! Lucky Buns!

Back